A Horse is a Horse

A Horse is a Horse

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Just saying....

I really miss riding. It was my choice to stop early in my pregnancy, and I don't regret it, but dang it, some days I just get an itch to ride, and its hard to wait until summer...


I miss Western....


I miss English...

I even miss jumping Cap't Hippo...



 My eventual goal is to have my own horse, and be able to hack around western and take lessons in english. Riding in Hawaii made me remember how well my butt fits in a western saddle, how relaxing it feels. Andy even says it would be fun to have our own horses and trailer them to new places to ride someday. Man, I need to win the lotto :) Sigh, but for now, I will continue looking at horse ads and watching my friends ride and be a big girl and be patient. Soon enough I will be riding again and Bayley will have someone else to hang around with at the barn.

1 comment:

  1. RE Your comment on Railbirds.

    I wasn't posting about you, its just in general. I guess its just kind of frustrating because I remember when I was in HS, there was 0 barn drama, and its because my age mates and I were not dramatic, we were just really supportive of one another and were always there for each other. People change, barn's change, and yea we aren't at our own facility anymore and that changes a lot, interacting with other people. I want to be friendly and I want to be friends with everyone, but anymore its just I gotta be polite and decline some conversations because they are too "heavy" for me.

    Anyways that post is an accumulation of events, added to, redacted, edited, made a bit less histrionic as the first day I wrote it.

    Also I don't think I'm that great of a rider, so I wish people wouldn't talk about me or hope me ill. I'm just doing what I need to do.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I love hearing from others, good, bad, and honest!