A Horse is a Horse

A Horse is a Horse

Monday, February 16, 2015

Its a Girl!...

I swear I was so paranoid that after getting all this girly stuff, she was going to pop out a boy...

So obviously been kinda MIA, but spent the last week of pregnancy fanatically nesting (and failing) and then, ya know,  had a baby, so computer time hasn't been easy to find.






But here is my new little one, Lily:



I've never been a girly girl, but its kinda fun to dress her up.

 Life with a newborn is hard, add in a toddler, rough and tumble boy, and its a brave new world. Plus a jealous Aussie, and a horse who probably doesn't even think I'm her owner anymore and I'm bushed.

Why did you bring another one home?!

Lady, my foods back there!
Luckily I have a husband who has stepped up to the plate and been nothing but supportive and amazing.

Hopefully I'll make it this week to see my big Princess, Holly, and be back to riding at least lightly in a few weeks.

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe congrats!! It will get easier...and more restful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations again girl, please keep spamming my fb & insta feeds with beautiful photos of happy family life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your beautiful daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! She's lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. She is beautiful and adorable and everything that a perfect tiny baby girl should be! BTW the dogs face cracked me up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have it exactly how I want it, older boy younger girl! She's so perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations!! She looks so perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I love hearing from others, good, bad, and honest!