So this is a really rough, just trying to hold myself accountable draft...
Goals (riding and life):
1. Ride at least 1 lesson/wk (no option for hacking yet)
2. Set base two-point time
3.Double two-point time by end of quarter (..so like 1 min lol)
|Yup, totally me|
5. Buy a pony.......... ok realistically find one to ride (bought or leased)
6. Budget for a horse (like the realistic order this is in?)
7. Kids ride 1/mo (no horse to put them on yet- mine or borrowed)
|No more Trooper pony :(|
8. Set technology boundaries for family
|Seriously I just wanna do a weight circuit and treadmill|
10. Not eat like I'm still pregnant (hello waaaaay too many calories)
This vague list in all honesty still seems really ambitious, because babies and eventually going back to work will kinda mess up my pathetic energy levels. When I get a feel for that I'll shore up a real list.