A Horse is a Horse

A Horse is a Horse

Friday, March 6, 2015

Creature of grace and beauty

Um, ya or not...

Yes, this majestic beast has been in fine form this week with a few extra days off because WS has been busy and I'm still not cleared for riding.

Someone decided they didn't want to use the bitting harness any longer and amongst a great show of little bucks lost her balance and wiped out.

yup, broke in two places, in Case there was hopes of rigging it for further abuse use. I take the blame, I should have given her more warm up, but let my tight schedule overpower my common sense. Sigh.

 Next week hopefully I will ease back into riding, and WS will do some big jump schooling in prep for upcoming show.

I leave you with pics if our horrible California weather.




5 comments:

  1. Yeah that weather is awful, my heart reals for ye suffering like that.
    RIP lunging equipment.
    Yay for your upcoming return to the tack and WS' imminent showing with the gorgeous Holly. Cannot wait for your fab photos ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for you to get back on Holly! I love those green hills, such a gorgeous area!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miserable out here I tell you ;) I think I might try to come up to the show...Karley told me bout it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you get to start riding again!! Hey, look at my last post and email me your home address ;).

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I love hearing from others, good, bad, and honest!