A Horse is a Horse

A Horse is a Horse

Monday, October 29, 2012

Easy Monday

Had a light hack today on Louie. Karley got off earlier so we got to ride and, cool, grain, etc all before it was dark out. Such a nice change. Louie was a good boy. I kept one ear bud in and tried to work on loosening up a bit, letting the reins out a bit, lots of circles and not a ton of posting so I can still survive my lesson tomorrow.



Ok, because I did say I'd post video... for your viewing entertainment, video of my jumping last week. I'd like to think it gets a little better by the end. I am still amazed how different riding over that jump and how it looks from the ground. I can see why my husband doesn't think the jumps look that hard when watching the video. I am also amazed how much air I can get out of the saddle and still stay on, lol.





3 comments:

  1. Well done, that second video looks much better than I could do!
    Isn't Louie bouncy?! :D
    Well sat in both vids! Hope the musical rides will help in the near future

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I must admit I don't look nearly as bad as I feel, which is good to know ;)

      Delete
  2. Round two tonight :)

    PS how did you get the actual video to post?!

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment, I love hearing from others, good, bad, and honest!