A Horse is a Horse

A Horse is a Horse

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Eye Candy


ok well not exactly eye candy, but here is some media from last Tues lesson. I crack up at how tense I look, Buster having some spunk actually looks fun when watching, I guess it was just me being surprised and not feeling 100%... and just me the self preservationist :)




 I need to either start taking more lessons, or take on a lease again, this once a week allows me too much down time and makes one not so great ride feel like more than it should. I'll figure something out.




4 comments:

  1. I love the part where he gets a wild hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go Buster, go Buster lol!

    Yeah one ride a week is hard but I'm sure you will find something that works for ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I'll try to start taking another lesson at the end of the week too

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, I love hearing from others, good, bad, and honest!