A Horse is a Horse

A Horse is a Horse

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Vacation

Since it was our 5 year anniversary, hubby and I decided to take a weekend vacation to the coast. It was our first time being away from kiddo for 2 nights. We rented a really nice little cottage on a bluff. We ate good food without a bored, fussy toddler and spent plenty of time drinking wine and looking at the ocean from a hot tub. Amazing.

Sorry only cell pics, slow to edit the raw ;)


Got a video from Karley of WS working miss Holly on Friday. Heard she was bratty, but I'm still impressed at what she's starting to be able to do from where she was 4 or 5 months ago.




Hopefully by the end of this week my blog will be caught up lol.

12 comments:

  1. Yay vacay!
    Miss Holly has come on so much under your TLC, never forget to look back at what has been achieved as well as looking forward to goals...something I am deff guilty of!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So true, one of main reasons I blog, so I can easily look back at earlier stuff and see progress.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It really was... other then the knowledge the next credit card bill won't be pretty ;)

      Delete
  3. Glad you guys had a nice time away!! Sounds amazing!

    I waited to take video till she decided to look presentable lol!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thanks, I'm sure there were some ugly runs at first ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thanks, amazing what just a couple nights away does for your patience, I was pretty much out of it :)

      Delete

Please feel free to comment, I love hearing from others, good, bad, and honest!