A Horse is a Horse

A Horse is a Horse

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Filler- This or That

Haven't ridden in a week... between work and feeling crappy, just wasn't gonna happen. Lesson tonight so at least my fix is in the near future :)

pretty much how I feel


This or That:

Appaloosas or Pintos: Pinto, big, loud splashes!
Palomino or Buckskin: Palomino 
Bay or Chestnut: Depends on breed... like either with white socks/stockings
drunken painter at work


Star or Stripe: star unless the stripe is relatively symmetrical... I can't hang with the stripe that wanders off the nose

Mare or Gelding: Gelding

Quarter Horses or Arabians: Harder to answer these days... Prob QH, don't have the energy for Arabs right now
Fjord or Haflinger: Fjord., but I'd like to try a Haflinger
Clydesdale or Percheron: Clydesdale
Thoroughbred or Warmblood: TB
Saddlebreds or Tennessee Walkers: TWH! I would own one if I hadn't gotten into H/J, so nice on bad backs, and sweet personalities to boot
Connemara or Welsh Pony: Either, Welsh are adorable, but Connemara make some cute mixes.
Cross Country or Fox Hunting: Hmm... both sound fun but fox hunting sounds like an adventure
Equitation Under Saddle or Hunter Under Saddle: HUS, my riding won't win me many points
Dressage or Cross Country: Dressage
Local or Rated Shows: Local- I'm still a greenie at showing 
One Day or Weekend Shows: One-day, baby steps ;)

County or Antares: Uh, not that I have really tried either but I like Antares from what I've seen
Flash or Figure 8: Figure 8
Polo Wraps or Boots: Either or... Polo's flat or on horse that knows to pickup his feet over a jump, otherwise open-fronts for jumping
Standing Wraps or Shipping Boots: Shipping boots
Square Pads or Baby Pads: Baby Pads

Standing or Running Martingale: Standing

Ariat or Tailored Sportsman: Tailored Sportsman
Traditional or Technical Fabric Jackets: Traditional, agree with L, Tech tend to look cheaper
Field Boots or Dress Boots: Field Boots
Black Jacket or Navy Jacket: Navy
Spur or no spur: Spurs- they can always be small
Crop or no Crop: Crop
Charles Owen or GPA: Charles Owen

3 comments:

Please feel free to comment, I love hearing from others, good, bad, and honest!